Additional Work History for John Gregory
Power Generation Experience
- Diesel Generator Installation, Primary Power, Gold Mine, Nevada City, CA
- Facilities management of a small site plant for gold processing, including
the installation and operation of a 100 kW, three-phase, electrical generation
plant, sizing and installation of a water pumping system, and gravel processing
- Diesel Generator Installation, Back-up Power, Commercial Complex, Grass
Valley, CA - Facilities management of a small, rural, commercial facility;
consisting of retail stores, restaurant, business offices, and gasoline station/mini-mart.
Sized, installed, operated and maintained a 37.5 kW, three-phase, back-up
generator to power entire complex.
- Diesel Generator Installation, Alternative Economic Power, Roseville, CA
- Small farm power installation, Sized, installed, operated (trained) and
maintained a 50 kW, three-phase, diesel generator to power entire complex.
Generator operation was for peak usage during the day, with excess power being
sold back to PG&E, off-peak power was supplied by PG&E.
- Tinker Air Force Base - Prepared the mechanical specifications, and participated
in the commissioning for the 6 MW stand-by power generation equipment for
the B-1 software support building at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma. The
automated power generation equipment is capable of powering the entire building
either independently, or in full synchronization with the utility power, for
both open and closed transitioning.
While attending school, various part time jobs included:
- Machine shop - job shop duties including fabrication and machining custom
parts, some production work.
- Welding - fabrication and repair of various equipment, and components
- (too many to list).
- Auto body - contract work repairing collision damage and refinishing of
automobiles, including preparation, painting and paint matching.
- Remodeling and maintenance of commercial and residential real properties.